Function / Department: Warehouse Operations
Position Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Supervises: Forklift driver, Store Attendants, Clerks and casual workers / gang.
Job Purpose: Coordinate various warehouse activities on the shop floor as per SOP.
- Warehouse controller
- Inventory supervisor
- Inventory controller
- Operations Manager
- EHS Controller
- Admin Co Coordinator
- Oversee accurate tallying during FG receipt from production line as related to the relevant documents.
- Oversee accurate tallying during loading/offloading as related to the relevant documents.
- Supervise handlers/ gangs to ensure proper handling of stock to avoid damages or accidents.
- Assist relevant warehouse controller by ensuring that the preparation of stacking space, personnel and equipment is done in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all stock is stacked in accordance with the SOP.
- Ensure stock cards are filled in to ensure visibility of records for all storage activities.
- Ensure WMS is updated on time.
- Ensure correct archiving of warehouse documentation is performed.
- Maintain a stock register on a daily basis.
- Receive and file warehouse receipt and issuing reports
- Carry out all delegated tasks from operations manager and relevant warehouse controller.
- Abide by SOP and QHSE regulations.
- Record damages losses / surpluses of stock and report to relevant warehouse Controller, inventory supervisor and inventory controller..
- Inventory management
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain or a related field
Diplomas – Education
- Tertiary education in either logistics or supply chain management would be an advantage.
- WMS experience would be an advantage
- Training in MS Office suite and other industry related courses would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Team driven
- Results driven
How to Apply
QUALIFIED candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being “WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary Kshs. 65,000/=