Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs.
- Arrange of parts for welding and staging processes.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements.
- Review of finished welded parts to ensure accuracy against drawings.
- Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required.
An ideal candidate should combine strong technical skills in welding with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively as part of a team.
They should be rigorous, pragmatic and on-the-ground solution focussed – not overly academic.
- High school KCSE
- Welder Certificate I or II or higher
- 2 years of automotive-related fabrication experience, preferably on a vehicle build
Open till filled