Job Opening: FMS / WMS Operator – Kakuma
Background: Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an international not-for-profit humanitarian and development agency with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, and Country Programmes in South Sudan, Kenya, Somalia, Uganda, and Zambia.
AAH-I has a long experience of partnering with UNHCR in delivering humanitarian assistance in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia and Somalia.
Action Africa Help International has been awarded a contract by UNHCR Kakuma to implement logistics and warehouse interventions for the refugee camp.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Warehouse Officer, the FMS/WMS (Warehouse Management System/Fleet Management System) Operator will be responsible for managing both Systems and ensuring that all information registered in the system is reliable and viable.
S/he will ensure the accuracy of data input/comparison with GRN-GIV Waybills and invoices from suppliers.
The role works closely with the Warehouse staff.
- Diploma in Data management or equivalent. Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience as data Encoder (WMS/FMS Operator) or comparable role.
Skills and Competencies
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, email, internet and computer applications)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to and understanding of AAH-I’s vision, mission and values.
Interested candidates should email application letter and CV (with 3 referees) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
to be received by 31st August, 2016.
The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for.
Candidates currently based in Kakuma are encouraged to apply.
AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AAH-I does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process nor does it use recruitment agents.