Human Resources Specialist
ACCESS AFYA is growing and we want YOU to join our TEAM!
Are you a go getter?
Do you have passion for helping people and working in tough environments?
Do you enjoy talking to patients and believe access to quality healthcare is everyone’s right?
If the answer is YES, then we would like the opportunity to speak with you!
We are seeking enthusiastic Human Resources Specialist to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and dependable with a sincere interest in developing teams and with the ability to support HR initiatives, programs and drive a positive company culture across Access Afya.
The Organization: Access Afya is a private social enterprise that is improving the quality of healthcare in Kenya while making it more affordable and easier to access.
We are creating a network of micro-clinics that provide consultations, client education, on-site diagnostics, and authentic medication. We also run field health programs that bring care directly to people at community areas such as schools and churches.
We work within a fragmented healthcare system, where our target market is uninsured and often does not get care when they need it because their options are expensive, inconvenient, or unpleasant.
Our model brings a safe first access point directly into underserved communities, encouraging earlier and more frequently about health.
Patients pay small fees for products and services, making each micro-clinic a self-sustaining operation.
About the job: As an integral member of the Human Resources team, the Human Resources Specialist is responsible for providing corporate services and support in the areas of recruitment, reporting and metrics, benefits, performance management, HR programs and services, compensation, HR Policy/Process, corporate communication, employee relations, training, HR Information Systems, and projects.
This role will support the Talent Director.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- University Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with a maximum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of local laws and common practices
- Energetic, empathetic and patient
- Detail oriented and ready to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent level of computer literacy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Possesses an independent and resourceful nature while structured and systematic in approach
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude to work
If you are interested, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Access Afya you may check out our website at www.accessafya.com