Our Client is one of the leaders in the international animal feed industry. They deliver innovative, practical and result oriented animal feeds and feeding programmes to modern producers.
Position Overview: The successful candidate will provide animal feed solutions to farmers and feed miller’s.
The role requires interfacing with commercial management, product management as well as other functional areas within the organization in order to service and expand offerings with customers and build new business in the Kenyan Market.
- Develop and drive a business development strategy that is designed to sell the company’s Premix & nutritional solutions to key targeted farmers and animal feed mills,
- Provide customers with specialized and technical nutritional knowledge
- Create and develop relationships with key and targeted accounts and execute the commercial strategy.
- Responsible for introducing new products, concepts and R&D results to key accounts and prospects
- Support supply chain efficiency by setting up distribution channels and assisting with logistics and product registrations.
- Forecasting of weekly sales volumes/gross margin reports, monthly business development reviews and maintaining detailed and targeted and key account plans.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in either Animal Science/nutrition with proven experience or knowledge of animal feed and business development
- Minimum 4 years of progressive sales/technical experience in animal feed / animal production sector in Kenya
- Proven track record of delivering business growth
- Preferably successful Key Account Management experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in an international environment/company
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- A strong, independent team player
- Understanding of and experience in Kenya animal feed market
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Formulation skills will be advantageous
- Sales pipeline management and skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, but team player
- Strong Results Orientation
.For applications please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.