Job Title: Parts Manager (Automotives)
Salary: 100 K
Our client is a leading supplier of power generation, automotive and engineering products in East Africa.
They are looking to hire a Parts Manager to manage inventory and monitor sales performance of the parts.
Duties and Roles
- Manage the inventory in the warehouse and restock when the need arises
- Monitor performance of parts sales against the expectations and correct any issues that may hinder them from attaining Sales targets.
- Ensure Timely processing of customer orders by the Sales executives and actively follow up on enquiries and issues raised to as to maintain sound client relations.
- Place orders for Spare parts and follow up on the same to ensure they are delivered on time and there is no shortage or overstocking.
- Manage the daily sales and prepare financial reports for presentation to management in regard to actual and projects sales revenues.
- Conduct market analysis to identify which parts are in demand and provide advice to management on stocking needs.
- Maintain the Shop floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today’s customer satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and leadership to members of staff working under him
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Related Field
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar Position
- Experience dealing with Cummins Engines and related technologies is an Added advantage
- Should have Strong Leadership skills and ability to manage a team.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Parts Manager – Automotives) to email@example.com before Tuesday 23rd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.