Group Financial Controller
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer (Functional) and Group Chief Operating Officer (Operational)
The Finance function is charged with the responsibility of:
- Ensuring individual entities are financially compliant locally and on a Group basis, ensuring the most efficient return of financial resources for the Group,
- Oversee and drive all financial aspects of capital
Job Purpose: Supporting the CFO with the management implementation and ongoing effectiveness of the Group’s Financial and Accounting Management Systems including Statutory Compliance to the jurisdictions within which the company[s] operate. Regular and ad hoc analysis of financial outcomes.
Being a business partner to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Statutory Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Provision of business analytics to COO
- Modelling of business proposals
- Management of capital structure at the business unit level
- Oversight of local taxation matters
Staff: Direct 3, Indirect 4
- Financial Responsibility: Transactional Treasury
- Functional Responsibility: Finance, Accounting, Statutory Audit
- Geographic Responsibility: Australia, China, India, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, Hong Kong
- Bachelor degree in Finance, CA or CPA mandatory. Post graduate business qualifications desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a post start up environment, multi country consumer goods business.
- Large and small company experience with a strong desire to work in a small, nimble, and leanly resourced company undergoing accelerated growth.
- Multi jurisdiction FX & GAAP
Suitably qualified candidates should send application letter and 3-page resume to email@example.com by Tue 23rd August 2016.