Branches, over 100,000 members and asset worth over Kshs.3.2 Billion
wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals for
the position of:
Job Summary: The HR Manager will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function for the Sacco.
- Documentation and management of all staff records and ensuring they are complete and up to date
- Ensure staff conduct and discipline is maintained at all branches in liaison with the branch managers through fast conclusion of staff disciplinary cases in collaboration with the CEO.
- Implementation and interpretation of the staff policies and terms and conditions of service to the CEO and Board.
- Human Resource Planning for all staff to ensure that all staff are optimally utilized
- Co-ordinate staff Recruitment & Selection, Orientation & Placement to respective department and branches
- Staff Training & Development through conducting staff training needs assessment, recommending relevant training for all staff
- Staff Performance Management through implementation of the current performance management system and Performance Appraisals
- Enhance staff Motivation , Communication, Welfare and Safety & Health
- Co-ordinate and advice the CEO and the board on best available options when matters Industrial Relations arise
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Arts , Social Sciences, Business Studies or its equivalent from a recognized university and a Higher Diploma in HR or equivalent
- 5 years working experience in the grade of HR Manager or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like organizations.
- Membership in IHRM will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-40 years of age
- Strong character -constantly reminding moral and ethical obligations to employees.
- Mediator: Playing the role of a peacemaker during disputes, conflicts between staff members.
- Problem Solver: Solving problems of overall human resource management and long-term organizational planning.
- Change Agent: Introducing and implementing institutional changes and installing organizational development programs in regard to HR matters
- Management of Manpower Resources: Broadly concerned with leadership both in the group and individual relationships and labour-management relations.
- Ability to formulate, implement and monitor HR Policies and Procedures.
- Advanced decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Team player with good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in performance management and reporting
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
CLICK HERE to download the online recruitment form
Once you complete, click on the submit button below, follow the simple instructions and send.
Alternatively, save a copy on your machine and attach it to an e-mail.
Send the e-mail to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 16th August, Mid-night