Title: Business Investment Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a world leader in global resettlement solutions providing consultancy service is in Business Immigration, Permanent Immigration, Skilled Worker Immigration and Work Permit Visa assistance.
They are looking to hire a driven Business Investment Manager who has proven experience working in the luxury goods industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan the business strategy and generate business from HNI and Ultra HNI prospects
- Conduct the required number of seminars & presentations as specified by the HoD
- Conduct market analysis and analyze the market trends
- Responsible for generating business in the different categories as per the objectives specified
- Build networks with prominent institutes, associations, clubs etc. and create a database of of the same for purposes of analysis and increasing market share
- Maintain updated database, collateral, advertising material etc. of competitors and their activities
- Achieve the monthly and quarterly targets as specified by the HoD.
- Manage, retain and enhance relationships with HNI clients
- Submit daily reports of marketing activities or initiatives to the Branch Manager in the specified format and at specified intervals
- Submit reports regarding client feedback/complaints to customer care department
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling luxury products and services
- Must be 35yrs and above
- Strong understanding of the luxury goods market and ability to network with HNI
- Demonstrate success in managing HNI and meeting sales targets
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Ability to work well with international teams
- Self motivated and strives for excellence
- Good planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Business Investment Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 30th August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.