Job Title: Cake Baker and Decorator
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 25K – 30K
- Mixes and bakes ingredients according to recipes to produce breads, cakes and other baked foods
- Measures flour, sugar, and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs and fillings. Using scale and graduated containers
- Puts ingredients into mixing-machine bowl or steam kettle to mix or cook ingredients according to specifications
- Places dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bakes in oven
- Observes color of products being baked and turns thermostat or other controls to adjust oven temperature
- Applies glaze or other toppings to baked goods, using spatula or brush
- Decorating cakes, Icing cakes, cookies and cupcakes
- Adding decorative flowers, designs or scripts according to a customer’s wishes.
- Use stencils, airbrushes and sugar molds.
- Restocking display cases, tracking product inventory, ordering supplies, cleaning equipment and providing customer service.
- Use fractions mixing icing to create elaborate cake decorations.
- Be able to see different colors and hues when mixing icings and creating designs is critical.
- Use specific tools, like airbrush guns, modeling tools and mixers
- Developing new recipes for cakes and other baking goods for management approval
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passionate about your work/food
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Strong work ethics
- Certificate in Baking with over two years’ experience
If you meet the above qualifications send your CV stating your experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.