Duma works is recruiting a Chemist Branch Manager for one of our clients.
The hiring firm is an award-winning company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates.
Back Ground: The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys interacting with patients and always puts the customer first.
This position offers:
- Patient-centered environment: Your job is to ensure patients have a great experience when they come to the chemist!
- Work with a dedicated team growing a chain of chemists
- Grow your business skills: Receive mentoring for your management skills, learn key performance indicators, track growth and expansion
- Join award-winning and quickly growing startup
- Opportunities for rapid personal growth and promotion to regional manager
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an outpatient community chemist setting
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a managerial position at a chemist.
- Fluent in English & Swahili with exceptional communication skills
- Enrolled with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Individuals with real drive and development qualities.
Hours: 8 hours per day, 6 days per week (Sundays off). Will alternate AM and PM shifts. Hours subject to change. Additional hours spent meeting with Penda senior managers.
Location: You will be based in Umoja, Kitengela, or Embakasi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Most importantly: Make Penda a great place to work for all!
- Provide a chemist experience that patients will love!
- Motivate your team of pharmaceutical technicians to:
- Engage patients at reception in a friendly manner
- 2.Work within Penda’s protocols to provide pharmaceutical consultation
- Perform basic laboratory tests (we will provide training)
- Follow Penda’s SOP’s on inventory and stock management
- Meet with Penda’s senior managers to review patient feedback and plan improvements accordingly
- Schedule the AM and PM working shifts for your team.
- Complete deadlines fast and have fun at work
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2284”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2284, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 08th August 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.