- A holder of a license issued or validated by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority as Pilot, Flight Operations Officer, Cabin Crew Officer or ATC Officer.
- Holder of an ISO/QMS Audit qualification from a recognized international organization.
- Holder of the above qualifications with training and experience in quality auditing is an added advantage.
- Experience on aircraft types operated by the company or similar types for not less than three years.
- To ensure the implementation of operations policy and procedures for the company fleet of aircraft.
- To ensure that the company’s fleet conforms to all KCAA requirements for issue of AOC as may be contained in the relevant Regulations, Advisory Circulars and Aircraft Notices.
- To monitor the work environment and to ensure it is appropriate for the work being carried out.
- To monitor the operational standards of the DAC fleet in conformity with the approved procedures.
- To liaise with and maintain oversight of all contracted support organizations.
- To ensure the correct application of the MEL for all aircraft operations.
- To encourage an ‘open’ quality and safety culture in all DAC operations.
- To liaise with AOC/AMO as required on a day to day basis in relation to audit findings.
- To report all significant operational matters to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- To conduct audits in line with the programme in order to assess regulatory compliance, conformance with the company documented policies arid procedures, and make recommendations associated with the applicable processes.
- To ensure the tïmely implementation of recommendations and corrective actions contained in audit reports.
- To conduct Indoctrination Training and any other in house training requirement.
- To audit crew qualification and the duty time limitation programme to ensure compliance with the Civil Aviation Regulations.
- To perform any other duties that may be delegated from time to time.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their applications enclosing an application letter, CV. Copies of academic testimonials, names of three referees arid a daytime telephone contact.
The application should reach us by August 26, 2016 sent to the address provided below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager,
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited,
P.O. Box 44580-00100,
DAC Aviation (EA) is an equal opportunity employer