Internship – Graphic Designer
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Develop creative graphic designs for print and online media. This will include, direct mail-shots, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newsletter, reports and other marketing and communication materials as needed.
- Research on the latest design trends to ensure top creativity in executing the design jobs.
- Ensure that all jobs are done within the expected timelines.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Creating new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
- A diploma in Graphic Design.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Final cut, Premier, InDesign, Illustrator and any other design software as required.
- Passion for Design and keenness to work with other creative people
- Skill in matching strategic direction with appropriate design output
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a portfolio, an application letter and Curriculum Vitae, indicating Day time telephone numbers, address and name of referee to:
The Executive Director,
Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network,
P.O Box 749 00606
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Applications should be submitted by 30th August 2016.
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
EPN is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.