Our client, a well-established Communication Solution Company with a strong commercial presence across Sub-Saharan Africa is looking to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience as a P.A to top tier managers and excellent public relations experience.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the managers.
- Book meeting and successfully manage the mangers diary.
- Organize travel & travel itineraries for the manager including applying for visa and any relevant documents or permits.
- Handle all website updates.
- Plan, Organize and manage company events.
- Develop any media content that may be required.
- Ensure that the mangers office runs smoothly & effectively at all times.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of P.A experience to top tier managers.
- Must have excellent written or verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with email marketing tools such as mail chimp.
- Must have proven experience managing events.
- Successful candidate must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent work ethics and presentation skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on experience and qualification
Deadline: 25th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.