We are looking for candidates to fill the following position in our esteemed organisation:
Primary Purpose of the Job: To provide managerial and supervisory direction in order to protect existing assets and income through effective application of policies & procedures and business support services.
Level of Authority: Has the authority to execute all Key Performance Areas as stated on this form.
Education / Experience / Qualifications / Skill Requirements
- Form 4.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting Financial Management.
Job related work experience
- 5-10 year’s relevant experience or the equivalent knowledge or skill in similar position.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Pastel accounting).
Specialist Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort.
- Customer service centre.
- Team focused.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Experience in policies and procedures in purchasing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
Key Performance Areas
Key Job Outputs
- Budget coalition for all facilities management functions and services.
- Establish and maintain acceptable internal control for the accounting functions.
- Manage the debtor administration function.
- Custodian of financial policies and procedures.
- Produce and exception reports on the budget against expenditure and investigate all variances.
- Propose and carry out any remedial action necessary to rectify abnormal variances on budget line items.
- Reconcile supplier’s accounts on a monthly basis.
- Check correct general ledger allocations and coding of invoices.
- Liaise with existing suppliers and source new competitive suppliers.
- Complete schedule of all statements.
- Keep updated credit application and information sheets.
- Ensure that the necessary financial controls are in place.
- Develop, review and update financial controls regularly.
- Ensure compliance with Financial accounting practice and site specific needs.
- Produce financial reports for the Board and Body Corporate meetings.
- Process and send invoices (match and process) and levy’s timeously in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist members with account queries.
- Follow up on outstanding debtors.
- Prepare pass through cost and all other payments.
- Prepare and process payments on Business-on-Line.
- Prepare recon for the Board and Body Corporate to release payment.
- Maintain regular and preventative maintenance cycle and life cycles of capital assets.
- Supplier contract administration.
- Ensure copies of all documents are filed as well as correspondence in a methodical manner.
- Update Budget and schedule for site expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Generate reports reviewing for correctness and submitting on due date.
- Generate ad hoc reports as required and provide financial and administrative support to various departments.
Site Specific Objectives
- Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Standards
- Adhere to the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures of as applicable to this position.
- Any reasonable action requested by management.
The following primary competencies are required for effective job performance:
- Judgement and deciding.
- Interpersonal and cross cultural skills.
- Continuous improvement.
- Managing projects and tasks.
- Trouble Shoot.
- Motivating and developing others.
- Conflict handling.
- Report writing.
- Customer service orientation.
- Cost control/Optimisation.
How to Apply
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd September 2016