Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager – Food and Beverages
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading company in the food and beverage industry that manages various high end fast food joints.
They are looking to hire a sales and marketing manager who will be in charge of developing their digital marketing strategies and overseeing their implementation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing trends with the aim of strategically placing their products
- Evaluating and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns and driving uptake of the services/products
- Seeking ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability and visibility
- Developing communication briefs for Media including Radio Briefs, Press Releases and other Public Relation briefs
- Online and Offline buying of space to strategically advertise the products
- Responsible for the overall strategy of Social Media Platforms and related websites and mobile sites. Take charge of digital online social and marketing strategies with a goal of increasing visitors to their Digital space.
- Oversee sponsorship activities in abid to increase visibility of the products
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years experience in marketing or PR in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Event management skills
- Brand building skills
- Content creation and digital marketing skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Highly energetic and creative
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Manager – Food and Beverages) to email@example.com before Friday 19th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.