The professional sales executives will be devoted to helping individuals, families and business create something fresh and new in their offices; not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our showroom and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to know them, developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Presenting and discussing various furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients’ lifestyle, needs and goals.
- Making telephone calls, in- person visits and presentations to both existing and prospective clients.
- Follow up on prospective clients and giving feedback through weekly sales meetings, daily briefs, reports as well as implement action / proposing follow up plans.
- Marketing new sales, special events, participating in relevant furniture trade shows and conventions.
- Assisting customers in purchasing, financing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction.
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and planning of events, promotional programs, workshops or any other activity aimed at increasing company sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets set by the sales manager as well as growing customer base with active and consistent customer scouting.
- Attending of sales meetings, preparation of proposals & presentations efficiently and expeditiously to secure potential new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients/ with reference to the Leads List.
- Intelligence gathering on both customers and competitors & consistently giving feedback to the Sales manager.
- Positive attitude and passion to provide solutions via selling.
- Involved in selling of office furniture
- At least 2 years in sales
- It’s an added advantage if you’ve worked in the furniture industry
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Drafting knowledge.
- AutoCad, ArchiCad and Layouts knowledge.
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational,
- Good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure and team oriented.
- Excellent sales and marketing track record.
- High energy “people person” and relentless in pleasing the customer.
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused.
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow through; excellent time-management.
- Great listener.
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- Male candidates most preferred.
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2159”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2159, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.