An HR Solutions company is seeking to hire proven Business Development Executives to actively prospect new business with a focus on Small and Medium Enterprises.
We are looking for self-driven individuals who have an innate hunger to make extra money through the commissions only model, which is very attractive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a defined territory to proactively create sales opportunities to sell HR’s entire product portfolio within the Private Sector.
- Management of all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation through to the proposal, presentation and finally to contract negotiation and close.
- Generation of sales leads through attendance at exhibitions, seminars and other sales events. Strategic networking with the customer, building long-term relationships, understanding business drivers and developing strategic initiatives.
- Generation of Sales Opportunities through cold calling and general territory management, working with internal and external telemarketing resource to maximize the sales pipeline.
- Produce accurate sales forecasts on a monthly basis that details sales pipeline, opportunities generated and when contracts will close.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree.
- Consistent high performer used to working under pressure and hitting targets.
- Knowledge of the Payroll & HR market place is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Private Sector business drivers and business outcomes including how the range of services available to HR and Payroll can help influence these drivers
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A highly self-motivated individual with a confident attitude and yet able to demonstrate an ability to work successfully within a team.
- Ability to integrate and interact with other departments.
- Energetic and positive
- Highly organized
Compensation / Resources: Commissions only, NHIF, NSSF, computer access.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; submit your CV at http://goo.gl/T8sryH on or before 12th August 2016.