Our client is an insurance brokerage firm is looking to recruit Business Development Manager.
Overall Job Purpose: The position works to facilitate growth of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Create a robust pipeline of business opportunities.
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Build and maintain good relations with both existing and new clients to ensure repeat business.
- Take part in business development planning by advising management on current business trends for example product mix.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Writing reports, Underwriting and documentation.
- Providing management with feedback
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieved target sales
- Number of repeat clients
- The number of new clients introduced
- Size of potential client database
- Bachelors degree preferable in marketing or a similar field
- At least 3 years sales experience in insurance industry as an unit Manager or sales and marketing manager.
- Experience in the insurance industry an added advantage
- Ability to come up with a business strategy for the business
- Handling corporate sales
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Good business sense
How to Apply
Submit your application letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th August 2016