Job Overview / Summary: The Compliance Analyst as part of the Global Supply Chain procurement team has the responsibility for reviewing all supply chain agreements and related documentation to ensure both compliance to IRC and donor policies as well as conduct detailed data analysis to validate that IRC is getting value for money.
- Review all procurement documentation related to the IRC RFP/RFQ process prior to finalizing awards decisions to ensure full compliance to internal policies and donor requirements.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to share market data for analysis and insights on different procurements trends
- Collaborate with Regional Supply Chain Directors on regional forecasting and requirements
- Oversee the contract management process and conduct spot checks to detect non-compliance for corrective action plans.
- Ensure donor compliance requirements are reviewed prior to award
- Track and analyze spend and supplier data.
- Assist in developing supplier assessments, score cards and other analytics to enable team to effectively manage supplier performance.
- Collaborate with entire supply chain teams based in countries and regions.
- Perform cost analysis and benchmarking to review business award decisions.
- Tests incoming requests for a demonstrated understanding of the need to identify gaps, training opportunities, new documentation and process improvements
- Conduct detailed background checks and verification for suppliers to ensure engaged suppliers are credible.
- Performs detailed documentation and verification reviews at all stages of supply chain from need identification to need satisfactions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Procurement or procurement audit related experience
- Working knowledge of market analysis, sourcing category strategy, supplier relationship management and negotiations
- NGO experience preferred with thorough understanding of institutional donors’ (USAID, DFID, OFDA, ECHO) policies relating to procurement
- Experience in identifying fraud red flags during procurement process
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and shift focus from contract review to analytic support
- Excellent analytical skills
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as experience implementing and using procurement systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA qualification preferred
- Fluency in french is a requirement
How to Apply
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
IRC leading the way from harm to home.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Talent Acquisitions at IRCrecruitment@rescue.org. As required by law, the IRC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees with a known disability.