Job Title: IT Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client offers ICT Solutions to learning Institutions and is looking to increase their footprint in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Supply Chain Manager to oversee their supply and logistics processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Realize the supply process, keeping inventory levels in line with company policy
- Source logistics providers to supply the materials in a timely manner
- Work with corporate to get planning information needs and work to accommodate delivery schedules of materials
- Realize the local suppliers available and provide the organization with local materials
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers
- Monitor, control and document inventory levels periodically and liaise with senior management to seek authorization to make adjustments where necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- Postgraduate degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/ Purchasing
- Minimum 3 years experience and extensive knowledge of International Supply Chains and Purchasing, Logistics and Distribution, Budget Management, Planning Management and International Trade
- Strong leadership and experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with international teams
- Self motivated and strives for excellence
- Knowledge of the local environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Supply Chain Manager) to email@example.com before Thursday 11th August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.