- Maintaining updated and reconciled debtors and creditors ledgers
- Ensuring all cash books are updated and reconciled.
- Timely filing of all the statutory returns.
- Credit control and debt collection.
- Petty cash disbursements and reconciliations.
- Maintaining an updated fixed asset register.
The successful accountant should have the following qualifications
- Profession : At least CPA 2
- Experience: At least 2 years in a busy accounting field.
- Previous work in a busy environment will be an added advantage
- Self-driven and work without supervision.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2359”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2359, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 2nd September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.