Auditor – Credit, Treasury and Legal Audit
Ref: AUD 03/2015
The Position: Reporting to the Audit Manager, Credit Treasury and Legal Audit, the job holder will be required to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in order to add value and improve the organizations operations.
- Provide input in risk assessment for development of the annual internal audit plans.
- Perform audit procedures to give assurance on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, and compliance to KCB Group policies and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Prudential guidelines.
- Review and evaluate the systems of internal controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness in management of risks and propose value adding recommendations for improvements.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Provide assurance that organization‘s objectives and goals will be achieved efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Communicate to management the audit results, and recommendations to address identified control weaknesses.
- Perform other audit related duties as assigned from time to time.
Position Qualifications / Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in a business related field or Law.
- Professional Treasury business qualification in ACI.
- A Master degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum 4 Years’ banking experience covering at least 2 years in Treasury, Credit, Legal.
- Appreciation of banking regulatory framework and internal policies.
- Strong business and financial analytical skills.
- Superior communication and Inter-personal skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Audit Standards.
- Appreciation of the Banks Credit and Treasury products and services.
- Ability to commit 75% of time to travel.
The above position is a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 19th August, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.