Reporting to the Head, Digital Financial Services and Mobile Payments, the jobholder will be responsible for digital product and business development of digital services (online services, ecommerce, mobile money mobile payments, digital acquiring etc.), to increase revenue, functionality, usage and retention.
- Develop new or enhanced capabilities of various services of Digital Products and business
- Develop and model price and value propositions for digital products and services
- Development of superior user experience and processes on digital services
- Drive deposits, collections, payments and transfers on digital channels
- Execute Product implementation between Business; Operations, Technology & all third parties.
- Maintain service levels agreements with relevant functions and third parties
- Create MIS tools to gauge market perception of various digital products and services
- Prepare project status reports & channel performance presentations on a month-to-month basis or as required
- Develop work plans for new and improved capabilities, together with internal and external partners and ensuring that timelines are met
- Development and tracking of KCSA (Key Control Standard Assessment), Audit, compliance and risk assessment – initial and ongoing self-assessment
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s Degree or relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Digital Business or Channels.
- Proven demonstrable track record of delivery of digital products/services/projects and/or implementations.
- In depth knowledge of Digital Banking Business, technology & Operations.
- Experience in Re-engineering of Business, technology & operations.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to interact with senior management, customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Excellent project management skills.
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
To be considered your application must be received by 2nd September, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.