Kenya Commerce Exchange Service Bureau
Junior Software Developer
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Develop front end graphical user interface design.
- Develop back end database design and application integration.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Languages: Visual Basic .Net , C#, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, PHP, JAVA, Java Script
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in computer science, information systems,
- Demonstrable Software Development experience with Windows based client/server applications and web based applications.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- French speaking and writing will be an added advantage
- Mobile Programming knowledge will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Kindly forward your CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on or before 13/08/2016
More about us visit www.kenexnbi.com