Welcome aboard Kenya Airways!
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually.
The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Position Title: Sales and Ticketing Supervisor – South Sudan
Position Ref No: IRC40523
Brief Posting Description: To lead and motivate a sales/marketing team that will provide excellent services to the customers so as to generate sales and revenue
- To lead, guide and support sales and ticketing team to ensure quality service to clients.
- To validate and reconcile daily sales returns to account for both monies collected and documents.
- Handle and effect ticket endorsements to enhance customer relations and satisfaction.
- To handle customer complaints (denied boarding, baggage etc) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To prepare and administer the shift/leave roster for optimal utilization of staff and resources.
- To uphold safety and security standards for the office to safeguard company resources.
- ‘O’ or ‘A’ level of education
- IATA/UFTAA Diploma/intermediate to advance airline fares and ticketing course
- 3 years airline experience in sale and ticketing
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website via https://www.kenya-airways.com/global/About_Kenya_Airways/Careers/Careers/