Mahanaim Educational Institute (MEI) is an accredited institution by the Ministry of Higher Education,Science and Technology.
We are an international institution spread out in more than 80 countries worldwide, nurturing global leaders, based in Nairobi.
Human Resource Manager
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the following position:
Human Resource Manager
Qualification: Higher diploma / degree in human resource / BCom or BA (HR option)
Experience:2 years and above in higher learning institutions
- Administer performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan new employee orientation programme to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis with H.O.Ds
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs and co-ordinate training delivery.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org