Merchandisers for Garment Manufacturing Company (EPZ) – Mombasa
Our Client, a leading Apparel manufacture operating in Mombasa wishes to recruit competent individuals to fill the positions of Merchandisers
The key responsibilities the Merchandiser include:
- Making booking of the trim by preparing a purchase order
- Receiving the profomer invoice and checking if it conquers with purchase order then signing it back to supplier
- Mediating between production, stores and quality department
- Giving shipping instructions and following shipping.
- Checking and calculating on order requirements.
- Sourcing trims and ensuring all are in house at the required period.
- Following on trims layouts and approvals.
- Checking order requirements for order to commence and ensuring production starts at the scheduled time.
- Ensuring that customer receives his /her goods at the agreed period.
- Co-coordinating with stores and production on which styles to start.
- Communicating with buyers / Suppliers through emails and phones.
- Sending of samples to buyers and making of follow ups for the approvals.
- Advising factory on buyer’s requirements.
Requirements: Degree in any business field from a recognized university, excellent computer skills, exposure in apparel manufacturing, good communication and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th August 2016.