Job Description: Business Development Officer
We are a professionally managed credit only Micro Finance Company, that offers affordable log book secured loans.
Our vision is to be the preferred financial partner in Kenya and beyond
- Knowledge in Microfinance sales
- Experience in leadership, must demonstrate capacity to build a team
- Ability to engage and conduct effective community outreach and engage with traders, business owners and other market segments
- Strong selling, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Self-driven individual able to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in business development with at least 2 in Microfinance sales
- Self-starter, assertive and interpersonally effective
- Identifying and researching on new market opportunities, and developing appropriate strategies to capture the same
If you do not meet the above requirements, kindly do not apply.
Candidates are reviewed immediately and interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, until a candidate is secured.
Applicants can send their CVs and Covers letter to is firstname.lastname@example.org