operations in August 2013 with a focus on providing micro credit and
financial access solutions on a mobile platform.
invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with
strong persuasive and selling / communication skills, for the following
Job Role: Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be required to approach, acquire; develop & maintain business relationships with Corporate Entities (Public and Private Sector, Blue chips, SMEs and other third parties) in respect to PRS business.
The candidate will also be expected to plan, align and execute strategies in compliance with external regulators operating standards, and aim to surpass the targets set.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the development of new market solutions and service propositions, with a view to increasing company’s bottom line and market share.
- To drive all the marketing activities in respect of PRS offerings from strategic planning right through to execution.
- Monitor existing client needs and opportunities to appropriately cross-sell products.
- To identify & translate client needs into product specifications and solutions.
- Create new business models for emerging businesses and technologies.
- Maintain & develop relationships with potential leads and clients.
- Responsible for revenue &budget for MML supplied PRS products and solutions.
- Design appropriate sales tool kits which includes designing templates for proposals; tenders and presentations.
- Write comprehensive proposals based on provided templates.
- Write and make sales presentations based on provided templates.
- Negotiate favorable commercial terms for Micro Mobile Limited based on the commercial policy as advised from time to time, for the types of transactional services being provided.
- Draft contract documentation based on provided templates.
- Appropriate communication and liaison with all departments in actualization of business opportunities.
- Observe and understand Industry behavior/trends. Monitor competitor offers and products.
- New products development planning and rollout management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate in Marketing, Sales or Business related Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years proven successful sales and account management experience.
- Must have experience/knowledge on premium rate services (PRS) or interest in mobile technology and products. – demonstrate understanding of content service provision both in terms of industry; market players and practices.
- Ability and desire to sell; entrepreneurial skill.
- A high degree of business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Project Management
- Substantial experience in B2B sales presentation, proposal writing, commercial negotiations and contract negotiations.
- Strong in building partnerships with key stakeholders.
your experience and competencies match the above specifications, please
send your cover letter and detailed CV as one document, quoting the
current/last and expected salary to email@example.com clearly
indicating the position you are applying for on the subject line to
reach us on or before 2nd September 2016.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.