The objective of our project is to provide primary and secondary level
of health care to the Refugees in Dagahaley refugee camp.
provides a full package of medical care through 4 primary health care
units and 1 hospital (100 beds) with 24 hour emergency and OT.
services include curative, preventative, nutritional activities and
emergency preparedness and intervention with partners.
selected candidate will be reporting to the Medical Coordinator. He/she
will be responsible of the overall management of medical activities of
the Dagahaley Refugee Camp project.
package on offer with additional benefits including comprehensive health
cover. Supportive learning environment within a large, dynamic
International Medical Humanitarian Organization with dedicated career
paths for proven staff.
Contract duration: 12 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension based on performance.
Main Tasks include:
and coordination of all medical activities at field level including
Primary Health Care, Outreach, Hospital and Emergency response.
MTL works in collaboration with the field team to ensure quality of all
medical activities in accordance with the MSF protocols and MSF
MTL is the medical representative in the field and assists the Field Co
with stakeholder relations and attendance and/or communication at
official medical meetings.
- He/she provides support and guidance to the Hospital Director, FMA and the Outreach Supervisor
- Kenyan national
to Recognized Medical Doctor. Paramedical diploma/degree considered
only IF exceptionally strong in other requirements of MTL role.
- 2 years post graduate experience related to the diploma /degree (preferably paediatrics and maternity)
- Basic epidemiological background
- Previous experience as Field Coordinator or Medical Field Referent with INGO
- A minimum of 1 year experience with MSF preferably or with other INGO
- Health/project Management experience desirable,
- Registered and licensed to practise by the Kenya Medical and Dentists Board.
interpersonal skills, strong initiative, able to handle complex
assignments with proactive attitude, organized, autonomous and attentive
- Due to the nature of the work, an ability to speak Somali could be a strong advantage
you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter
outlining HOW you fulfill each of the requirements in bullet point on
or before 2nd September 2016, to http://uhired.me/e/job-preview/61
Due to the high volumes of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)