The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents.
- Assist in reviewing of staff travel claims
- Assist in review of payment support documents working closely with the Finance Officer
- Assist in preparation and sorting of inter-country support vouchers
- Assist in defacing of approved payment vouchers
- Assist in preparation of accounts reconciliations
- Compliance and adherence to the organisational set policies and internal controls
- Assist in routine filing as per existing filing system
- Any other duties as assigned
- University/Higher Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- Computer skills in MS Office Word and Excel, and Internet
- Finance / Economics
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to plan and coordinate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-up with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- A flexible working style, absolute discretion
- At ease dealing with people and tasks at different levels in a multicultural environment
- Responsive, efficient and a positive manner and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Willingness to learn and to accept new challenges
Duty station: Nairobi
Travel: Some travelling must be expected
- Location: Kenya
- Industry: Emergency Relief
- Special field: Finance
- Role: Assistant
Visit www.nrc.no to apply online
Deadline for application: 25/08/2016