- Provide administrative support to the company.
- Record meeting minutes. Answer calls and handle queries
- Source and manage office supplies and equipment
- Complete personal tasks for Directors on as-needed basis, such as sourcing items for home
- Organise and manage documents.
- Manage Accounting.
- Manage a budget
- Book keeping.
- University graduate.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Administrator.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organised & good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
- A great team player.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking) in English. Must be able to express thoughts and opinions clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Commitment to the company’s values.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2348”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2348, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.