Job Purpose: Reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer (CGEO), the Results Management Officer will be responsible for implementing the organisational strategy.
- Develop the framework for a robust strategy execution including implementation of necessary tools and processes for strategy initiatives
- Reporting and ensuring validity and timely updates on implementation of initiatives
- Co-ordinate the planning and budgeting cycle, strategy and performance review calendars, forecasts (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) and their approval
- Brief the GCEO on the scorecards and issues that require management attention and follow up to ensure that agreed actions are acted on
- Co-ordinate preparation of periodic performance analytics for ExCo meetings and the GCEO’s board packs
- Co-ordinate communication and dissemination of corporate strategy to the whole group/employees.
- Co-ordinate training and knowledge management and ensure that enterprise-level plans are translated into the plans of the various units and departments
- Ensure alignment of employees’ competency development plans and their personal goals and incentives, with strategic objectives.
- Ensure that the corporate strategy is continuously tested and adapted to stay abreast of the competitive landscape.
- Act as the focal point for new ideas/innovations and ensure that the best concepts are adopted and embedded in enterprise and business unit
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Strategic Management will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business , Economics, Strategic Management or related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in business planning and finance with at least four (4) years at management level.
- Strong strategic skills and business acumen coupled with analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead organisations through strategic changes and getting positive results.
- Proven track record in successfully managing teams and driving business improvements.
- Diplomatic individual with strong written, verbal, communication and presentation/facilitation skills
- A good team player coupled with sound interpersonal skills as well as excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage relationships/stakeholders with diverse expectations
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo in order to deliver long-term change and improvements.
If your career aspiration matches this exciting opportunity, please submit your detailed CV and covering letter to reach us on or before Friday 5 August 2016 at 1600 hours addressed to Head of Executive Search and Selection, thinkPeople Consulting Limited, through email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job title “Results Management Officer” should be clearly indicated as the email reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted