- Develop and make changes to our custom software with instructions from team leader
- Document changes made to the software when such changes are made
- Work with customers to gather software requirements
- Quality assurance and documentation of developed code
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team, when and if required
- Provide technical assistance to the training team, when and if required
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge in Linux (shell & scripting)
- Knowledge and experience in Apache, MySQL databases,
- PHP Object Oriented Programming, Analysis, design, quality assurance
- Knowledge and skills in PHP programming
- Knowledge and skills in software trouble-shooting and patching of code
- Prior exposure and experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL, POSTGRESQL or Oracle 8.
- Documentation of software
- Past experience building web and native apps
- CPA Finalist(A must)
Salary Range: Kshs 30,000 – 35,000
If you meet the above qualifications please send your c.v to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.