Raw Material Stores Clerk
Context / Scope: Our Company is undertaking significant change processes, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices; supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency.
In line with its objectives the company will develop its people and create an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
As the Supply function, we will produce quality products in a safe environment at competitive costs, on time and in full with no errors.
Purpose of Role: Manage the Production Materials Stores to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained for all stock items and provide information to the Stores Supervisor to control inventory.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards.
- Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority.
- Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- She/he shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Compiles list of obsolete stocks and forward to the Stores Supervisor for the necessary steps to be taken.
- Place nametags on all stock items to ensure ease of identification.
- Crosscheck all waybills accompanying materials to ensure descriptions and quantities tally with physical deliveries.
- Ensure all receipts and issuance into or out of the stores are captured the appropriate transactions.
- Monitor and advise the Stores Supervisor and directors on stock levels of fast moving materials two weeks before run out date.
Qualifications and Experience Required / Skills:
- HND in Purchasing and Supplies and Stores Management
- Advance Certificate in Stores Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Administrative Skills
- CPA Qualification
- Budget management
- Stores management skills
- Computer literacy
Barriers to Success in Role:
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities.
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success
If you meet the above specifications, please forward your application to email@example.com, quoting your current and expected salary by COB, Wednesday 17/08/2016.
Those who do not meet the above specifications need not apply.