Title: Real Estate Business Development Officer
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a property consultancy firm that provides valuation, property management, facilities management, estate agency and property development consultancy services.
They seek to hire a driven Business Development Officer to identify new opportunities and grow existing markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Plan and implement strategies to improve market share
- Identify business opportunities by approaching prospects
- Assist in the development of monthly targets and annual sales goals
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Liaise with Real Estate Agents periodically
- Assist marketing team in preparing necessary collateral material
- Represent the company in all sales meetings
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in similar role preferred
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Well groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Business Development Officer) to email@example.com before Thursday 11th August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.