Job Vacancy: Resident Training Officer
Job Summary: Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
They have grown over the years on the key principles of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
They are seeking to recruit a Resident Trainer for their makeup brand who will be responsible for conducting training at the counter or the stores within their responsibility.
They will also assist in Product Training
- Identifying training needs with Retail Managers and meeting those needs through one-on-one support.
- Communicating with Retail Manager regarding staff performance, ability and morale.
- Observing and modifying, if necessary, the makeup art abilities and customer service skill levels.
- Evaluating training needs and suggesting methods of addressing these needs at the counter to the Retail Manager.
- Conducting and maintaining records of Skills Certifications of all Retail Employees at the location(s).
- Communicating training needs and accomplishments regularly to the Training Manager and/or National Artist Training Manager.
- Assist the Product Specialists to develop in-store training for new products and theme days/counter events schedules.
- Participating and assisting with fashion shows and special events, as required.
- Identifying opportunities for the company’s participation in store events and working with the Retail Manager to execute such events,
- Providing event training to Artists and Freelancers prior to their event
- Assist with the assessment of the effectiveness of at the counter training initiatives
- Maintain accurate records of training and certification.
- Answering questions pertaining to customer service and product knowledge while at counters.
Candidate qualifications and requirements
- Specialist Make-up training
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Retail Artist.
- Experience with prestige cosmetics is an added advantage
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Intermediate level
- Mobility to travel extensively.
- Creative/Innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Organized and detail orientated.
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
How to Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business 9th August 2016
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.