Our client is an industry leader and supplier of inbuilt appliances, commercial equipment and building solutions with products including but not limited to commercial ovens and dishwashers, cooling systems, catering equipment, security surveillance solutions, lighting solutions and energy solutions.
- Maintain cash float daily
- Account for cash, cheques, credit card and vouchers daily summary
- Produce Daily Cashier Summary to account for days transactions
- Filling of daily documents produced
- Preparation of daily banking slips for cheques collected during the day, separate deposit slips for those on account
- Directing Customers entering the Showroom
- Keeping the counter area clean, clearing of all papers
- Feeding necessary details into the system, to keep the records updated at all times.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Superior.
- 100% accuracy in maintaining cash
- 100% keenness to capture fraud through cheques and credit cards
- All documents filed daily
- Updating records in the system done daily.
- Living Company Values
- Should have excellent customer service skills
- Retail experience is a must
- Should be a person with ability to do showroom sales if the sales executives are not around
- Must know how to operate a cash register
- Minimum diploma in accounting with at least 3 years of experience
- Good customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of operating cash register and maintaining cash drawer
- Proven record of processing exact and efficient sale and return transactions
- Dedicated and meticulous—high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer: Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Cashier) to email@example.com before Monday 22nd August 2016.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted