Organization: RitePak Ltd – Manufacturer of products in the food packaging industry
Title: Front Office / Tele Sales (Open for internships)
Work as part of a dynamic and passionate sales team to help build a strong and reliable brand in RitePak products.
- Represents the Organization to the public through the front office – welcoming visitors, answering incoming calls.
- Working directly under the Managing Director – complete all tasks as directed.
- Administrative Duties – drafting correspondence, orders office supplies, files documents, makes photocopies etc.
- Support field sales representatives by setting appointments or qualifying prospects/leads.
- Ensuring repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ wants / needs and providing solutions.
- Lead Generation – contact or service prospects who have responded to an advertising or direct marketing campaigns.
- Direct Sales – contact existing customers and new prospects as a way of selling, upselling and cross selling RitePak products
- Order Processing of all RitePak orders generated from the tele sales efforts and field sales team.
- Customer Service – Servicing inquiries on product deliveries, product availability, RitePak product catalogue, after sales servicing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills to build a compelling case for RitePak products.
- A self-starter requiring minimal supervision to perform
- Considerable computer aptitude to maintain account information, pull reports and manage
- CRM experience a plus
- B/Comm, Marketing degree or equivalent
- Direct sales experience / Front office experience a bonus
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Include a cover letter in the body of the email.