Organization: RitePak Ltd – Manufacturer of products in the food packaging industry
Work as part of a dynamic and passionate accounting team to help build a strong and financially sound organization.
Title: Junior Accountant / Book Keeper
- Strong role in the collection aspect of the organization
- Petty Cash / Voucher system administrator
- Meticulous financial record keeping
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Complete tasks as directed by the Senior Accountant.
- Support other team members as necessary
in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other
financial statements according to legal and company accounting and
- 4-year Accounting / Business related degree with CPA certification
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal direction and accomplish objectives
- Proficiency Microsoft Office – focus on word/Excel, Quick Books
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Include your cover letter in the body of the email.