Vacancy: Sales Consultant
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: 1 Year
Profile Introduction: Our client, an innovative $30 billion global diversified technology company with operations in more than 60 countries that distributes Industrial adhesives, Commercial Solutions, Automotive, Abrasives, Spray Equipment and Polishing products seeks to recruit a Sales Consultant.
Role Summary: The overall purpose of the role is to create demand for products in Personal Safety Division (PSD) and grow supported business in key markets identified in the strategic plan.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree / Diploma in Sales / Marketing / Commerce;
- Computer literacy-MS Office , especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience within the PSD environment ;
- Extensive knowledge of Personal Safety Devices;
- Must have knowledge of strategic sales processes;
- Must possess extensive knowledge in sales planning and implementation of effective sales plans; product launches, pricing, distribution, forecasting and gross margins.
- To conduct product presentations and demonstrations at assigned territories.
- To provide written documentation (i.e. detailed reports) of the product detailing usage, presentations and training on a weekly basis
- To establish and support an effective sub-distribution network for onward retailing of products;
- Customize delivery of products and service solutions to meet customer needs;
- Develop and implement business plans and program that increase market coverage;
- Performs analysis and investigation about product and markets(conduct SWOT analysis);
- Interpret industry trends, customer requirements and business objectives to develop service programs;
- Builds strong customer and industry relationships;
- Ensures the optimal use of current channels;
- Possess strong planning and organization skills;
- Possesses customized services program development experience;
- Must be proactive;
- Results oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A self-starter;
- Highly motivated;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online by 26th August 2016.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer