A well-established and fast growing international courier and logistics company is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their sales team.
What they are looking for:
What they are looking for:
They are looking for an effective, compelling, skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR), who can cultivate relationships with potential buyers and influencers, ‘open doors’ with potential prospects and develop leads that turn into sales.
The SDR will be the first voice a potential customer hears.
This is a critical role within the company responsible for developing and qualifying leads for the organization, primarily for the Sales Manager and Sales Executives.
The SDR will leverage all available lead generation tools, events, programs and more, to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team.
- Aggressively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate interest in the company.
- Be a leader and valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Record and track activities; leverage the tools and technologies (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more) that will be available to you to help you succeed at work.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Sales Executive to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Responsible for responding within 24 hours to any request or intelligence from the sales team.
- Represent and attend business events/shows on behalf of the company
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Preparation of tender submissions and quotations
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- College degree/diploma in Business, Marketing, and/or related course
- Experience in the tendering process an added advantage
- High degree of coach-ability; attentive listening skills
- Ability to execute and deliver towards meeting company goals
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Not afraid to work fast and ask questions
Compensation: Competitive salary, Medical, Pension
Location: The role holder will be based on Mombasa Road, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 26th August 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.