The company has a healthy pipeline and presence especially in Kenya and growing in Nigeria and West Africa.
The requirement now is for a French speaking, self-motivated individual who can go out and create new business and preferably has a network in financial markets in Francophone Africa.
A vibrant culture awaits the right candidate. You will be involved in all aspects of new license and add on sales, account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales, product setup and delivery.
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Be involved in all aspects of the sales process working with the local account teams, senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing.
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations.
- Coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients.
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends.
- Travel extensively to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
- Accurately forecast future business.
- Demonstrated Sales of Banking and/or Financial Services Industry Software in Africa.
- 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- FSI/Banking Software Sales (5 years of work experience)
- Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer” ·
- Possess the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
- Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills.
- University degree is required.
- Fluent in English and French and local dialects are highly desirable.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2345”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2345, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 31st August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.