The client is a leading and indigenous waterproofing company that was first registered as a limited company in Kenya, back in the year 1986.
Our vast experience serving the east African construction industry serves as a valuable gem to our future customers, who can be rest assured that there is no obstacle with regards to water proofing concrete structures that we cannot handle.
We are thus looking for a competent sales manager to take our company to the next level. Ladies are highly encouraged to apply for this role.
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Building Relationships,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
- Managing Profitability
- Education- University degree in Civil Engineering, QS or Marketing.
- Age-35 years and above
- At least 5 years preferably in construction Industry or other demanding marketing environment.
Deadline 15th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews