The branch will deliver an exceptional level of seamless Sales and After Sales Service to cater to our customers’ need for convenience and deliver a premium experience; the first of its kind in East Africa.
To blaze the trail in this new frontier, we are looking for two highly skilled, passionate and driven individuals who will be integral in delivering an Exemplary Customer Experience to all who walk through our doors.
Position: Head of Branch, Westlands
- Provide overall leadership for the branch including managing all related staff matters;
- Develop and execute strategies to meet sales targets in conjunction with the Chief Commercial Officer, General Manager Group Sales and the respective Brand Managers;
- Overall responsibility for managing the sales team at the branch to achieve their targets;
- Oversee the Service and Parts operations, ensuring all are meeting brand/CI standards, in close liaison with the relevant heads of the functions at Head Office;
- Ensure all staff deliver top notch customer service; and
- Serve as the branch’s key company spokesperson and thus host key visitors and customers coming to the branch.
- Bachelor’s degree – in Business Administration, Marketing or related field;
- Member of a recognized professional body;
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience; and
- At least 3 years’ management experience.
- Good grasp of accounting principles
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
If you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the roles above, please send your application letter accompanied by your CV, citing the relevant job being applied for, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for expressing your interest to work for Simba Corporation.