Job Title: Field Researcher – Solar Products
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is an award winning company conducting sustainable energy and retail business in developing countries.
They seek to hire a Field Researcher to assist in the development of geographical expansion strategies on a regional and national level.
Roles and responsibilities
- Pre-identification of potential regions and kiosk locations, data gathering and analysis, google maps analysis and planning, data collection from county and sub-county officials and other existing information as directed by the Expansion Manager
- Participate in drive through of pre-identified areas and locations
- Pre-identifying plots and obtain contacts of plot owners of potential locations
- Preparation of soft copy surveys and submitting to Expansion Manager
- Assist in site selection report writing
- Presentation of selected locations and plots to the steering committee for review and approval in coordination with the GEM.
- Report regularly and ad-hoc to the supervisor, as requested.
- Other tasks and projects assigned by the GEM
Educational and Professional Requirements
- At least one year experience in business development / field based research
- Diploma / Degree in business administration or related field
- Proficient with Standard office software( MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point)
- Male candidates are encourage to apply
- Fluent in Swahili and English language
- Valid driving license and experience driving in various road conditions (with both automatic and manual cars)
- Strong interviewing, investigational and evaluation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Researcher – Solar Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 8th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.