Swissport is an international organisation that provides ground handling services for around 230 million passengers and 4.1 million tonnes of cargo a year on behalf of some 835 client-companies in the aviation sector.
Swissport is active at 279 airports in 48 countries on 5 continents. Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the following position based at our warehouse located at Terminal 3 – Cargo Section – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Duty Manager Cargo – [1 Post]
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that operational excellence is delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner without compromising on quality and service delivery.
- Provide direction and guidance to a team pre, during and post flight.
- Manage and sustain customer relations towards the mutual benefit of both parties.
- Implement and maintain operational standards and procedures.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of all pending operational issues.
- Be up to date with all local emergency procedures of our customer airlines.
- Exploit all revenue and cost saving potential and contribute to business development.
- Ensure proper reporting of operational results to the Manager, Cargo Operations and Swissport Management.
- Ensure operational KPIs are attained.
- Ensure Statutory and Industry Regulations are fully implemented.
Your application letter and CV Only should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Be part of the team that has ensured that we have been recognized for being the No. 1 Air Cargo Handling Agent 6 years in a row!
Closing Date: August 19th 2016