At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Installing, supporting and configuring of WiMAX.
- Pulling cables, splicing and installation of Fiber.
- Router configuration and LAN set up.
- Survey of all technologies; Microwave, E1, WiMAX and Fiber.
- AR-internet configuration
- At least 1 year experience in telecomm industry.
- Degree/Diploma in telecommunications.
- Experience in AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, minimum supervision to deliver desired results
- He/she should be able to deliver desired results at any given time.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to email@example.com by 10th August 2016 with the Job title “TELECOMUNICATION TECHNICIAN” as the email subject.