HR Employee Relations Manager
Reports To: GM HR
Reports To: GM HR
Purpose: To ensure proper discipline, manage employee relations as well as labour relations to promote conducive working environment and promote Organizational values.
- Creating and implementing all employee relations related practices, policies, procedures and strategies with the goal of promoting a positive culture and high employee performance
- Manages the employee relations program to ensure compliance with policies and practices
- Provides advice and recommendations on proper handling of employee relation issues to branch managers
- Dealing with conflict & grievance resolution
- Providing guidance on disciplinary matters and procedures.
- Co-ordinating disciplinary procedures and systems; Handling disciplinary cases: attending disciplinary hearings, confirming minutes and issuing verdicts with minimal litigation
- Promoting the company’s organizational values.
- In conjunction with the GM – HR and HR -Operations, develop, implement, and update Human Resources employment policies and procedures.
- Gathers and thoroughly documents all facts through interviews, records, and other sources; evaluates the validity of complaints, violations of policy, and proper course of action
- Managing, Approving and coordinating leave
- Liaison on industrial relations matters – attending conciliation meetings with union and labour officers including negotiations for CBA.
- University degree – Bachelor’s degree in HR / Business Administration or related field
- Diploma in HR would be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience managing HR processes in a labour intensive industry
- Knowledge of labour Laws
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and strong leadership and management skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application to the email below by 15th Aug 2016.